- To understand LTE basics and Network architecture.
- How LTE can deliver higher data throughput.
- To do drive test for LTE network.
Duration: 2 weeks – (3 hrs/day) – Instructor led training.
Eligibility: B.E /M.E /M.Sc in ECE/EEE/EIE/CSE/IT & students in final years can also join.
Pre requisites: Should have strong knowledge in mobile communication.
- LTE basics and network architecture.
- RF propagation and Antenna
- OFDMA and modulation technique used.
- How to do drive test to for LTE
- QoS parameters for Radio measurement
- How voice is carried over LTE.
Practical/Hands-on : Afforda has its own GSM, 3G and LTE / LTE-A network in the lab
- Drive test for LTE network using TEMS
- Post processing of drive test results.
- LTE network test in the LAB
At the end of Course:
Candidate can able to do drive test on LTE network and do the post processing of results using Actix software tool. Testing of different radio parameters in LTE network in the LAB.