· Mobile networks are being deployed using different technologies from GSM to LTE and Advanced LTE .
· Network architecture based on TDM is being replaced with IP network.
· MIMO plays major role in providing higher data throughput in LTE networks.
· One month -Instructor led training.
What you will gain :
· Understanding mobile technologies and services offered.
· IP network architecture in mobile networks.
· Evolution of transmission network from TDM to PTN.
· How to monitor QoS and do performance analysis of LTE networks.
Pre requisite :
Basic knowledge in mobile technology/networks is required
Who should attend
Regulatory and enforcement agencies, QoS monitoring and Service assurance engineers and managers.
Course Outline :
· Overview of mobile networks : GSM ,WCDMA, HSPA + , LTE and A-LTE
· How MIMO and OFDMA is used in LTE and A-LTE networks
· Understand carrier aggregation (CA) used in Advanced LTE .
· How TDM based transmission networks are evolved into IP network (PTN).
· How Voice can be transmitted on IP.
· Radio measurements and QoS measurement using drive test.
· Bench marking and Performance analysis of LTE network.