- To understand LTE –A and Network architecture.
- How LTE-A can deliver higher data throughput.
- Overview of 5G network and applications.
Duration: 2 weeks – (3 hrs/day) – Instructor led training.
Eligibility: B.E /M.E /M.Sc in ECE/EEE/EIE/CSE/IT & students in final years can also join.
Pre requisites: Should have completed LTE course.
- LTE-A basics and network architecture.
- CA and MIMO being used in LTE-A.
- How to do drive test to for LTE-A
- QoS parameters for Radio measurement
- How voice is carried over LTE.
- 5G Network Overview and application
Practical/Hands-on : Afforda has its own GSM, 3G and LTE / LTE-A network in the lab
- Drive test for LTE-A network using TEMS
- Post processing of drive test results.
- LTE network test in the LAB
At the end of Course:
Candidate can able to do drive test on LTE-A network and do the post processing of results using Actix software tool. Testing of different radio parameters in LTE-A network in the LAB.