- Deployment and efficient delivery of telecom services has resulted into interoperability among the utility regulators.
- Telecom service providers started developing their own infrastructures for their fixed and wireless network. Resulted to affect the common utility services.
- For future reforms in telecom infrastructure development, focus to be made on reformation and efficient use of Utility services like electricity, water, gas and passive infrastructures.
- Also to make sustainable regulatory systems for infrastructure sectors.
- Afforda, India has introduced this new course that will equip participants with required skill to deal with multi regulation sectors.
- Four weeks -Instructor led training.
What you will gain :
- Understand the utility service reforms –Pros and Cons.
- Prepare sustainable regulatory process for infrastructure development
- Make strategy for telecom infrastructure development.
Who should attend
Regulatory and enforcement agencies in telecom /Utility services/ Policy makers.
Course Outline :
- Need for Utility regulations and reforms.
- How infratel companies / passive infrastructure sharing to be encouraged.
- Incentive regulations
- Non-Pricing segment in Regulations like competition and service quality
- How to prepare a sustainable process for utility sector reforms.
- Managing the Regulatory process for infrastructure development
- Effective regulatory strategies for monitoring performance and enforcing compliance.
- Case studies on reforms done in Utility sector.