- To use RF as carrier for transmission network.
- Different propagation and its application for P2P and P2M.
- To do link budget and link plan.
Duration: 2 weeks – (3 hrs/day) – Instructor led training.
Eligibility: B.E /M.E /M.Sc in ECE/EEE/EIE/CSE/IT & students in final years can also join.
Pre requisites: Should have strong knowledge in Telecom fundamentals.
- RF Bands and frequency
- RF propagation model
- Digital modulation techniques for spectral efficiency.
- RF links used for mobile and fixed networks
- Link calculation and engineering for P2P
- Different types of antenna used in mobile and backbone applications
Practical/Hands-on : Afforda has its own Microwave , GSM, 3G and LTE network in the lab
- Use different software tools to do link plan for P2P.
- Use Global mapper and Google earth for LOS study and calculation
- Use of different radios- HF, VHF and Microwave radio to understand propagation
- Different antennas and its radiation pattern
At the end of Course:
Candidate can able to do RF site survey and LOS path survey .Can able to do link budget and link plan.