- To understand IP network and different protocols used.
- How to configure switches and routers.
- How MPLS network used and its benefits.
Duration: 2 weeks – (3 hrs/day) – Instructor led training.
Eligibility: B.E /M.E /M.Sc in ECE/EEE/EIE/CSE/IT & students in final years can also join.
Pre requisites: Should have basic knowledge in Data networks.
- IP Network:
- Fundamentals of OSI and IP
- L2 and L3 switching
- Different network elements in MPLS network
- Designing of MPLS networks
- Carrier Ethernet networks
- Advantages of Ethernet network over TDM
- EoSDH and DWDM
- IP backbone networks.
Practical/Hands-on : Afforda has own Data network using Cisco/Huawei switches and routers.
- Configure Cisco switches
- Configure Cisco routers for MPLS network
- IP backbone configuration using EoSDH
At the end of Course:
Candidate will be able to understand LAN and WAN network and its configuration/protocol. Able to configure Cisco switches and routers for LAN and WAN. Understand on MPLS network and its application.