Disaster Communication Technology Management , Response and Recovery.
- Telecommunication services become part of our day to day life.
- Any break down in telecom services will paralyses normal life in the city /country. It may be due to natural or man-made disaster.
- Telecom services to be restored using different telecom technologies available through Emergency Operation Centers (EOC) during Calamities.
- Standard operating procedures to be followed during disaster, to ensure all telecom services are in place.
- 4 weeks -Instructor led training.
What you will gain :
- Understanding overview of different telecom technologies used during disaster.
- How to select and use right telecom technologies during calamities.
- Management and faster recovery of telecom services during disaster.
- Case study on disaster communication management being followed in other countries.
Pre requisite :
Basic knowledge in operations of telecom network is preferred.
Who should attend
Telecom Regulators and Telecom service providers.
- Overview of different Telecom technologies used during disaster.
- Standard operating procedure for recovery of telecom services during disaster.
- Use of fixed and mobile satellite communications during calamities.
- Next generation capabilities and Trends.
- Preparing private parties and NGO for disaster communications
- Regulatory issues.
- Case study on disaster management being followed in few other countries.